|Vasily S. Zotov
Head of the Group
INBI, build.1, room. 349
+7 (495) 952-33-09
Directions of research
The main direction of research is development of effective industrial biotechnologies of accumulating and deep conversion of microalgae biomass for receiving a value-added bioproducts.
- Agrobiophotonics. Plant controlled vegetation (growth) technologies development;
- Investigation of microalgae and symbiotic soil bacteria biodiversity;
- Development of technologies receiving bioproducts from microalgae: biological products for horticulture, a forage for an aquaculture, products with high degree of purification for cosmetology and pharmaceutics;
- Development and creation of special laboratory and processing equipment;
- Investigation of specificity of plant-microbe interactions;
- Development of the personalized formulas of biological products for coordinate selection of new breeds of leguminous crops;
- Investigation of efficiency of biological products for horticulture in the conditions of laboratory and field experiences;
- Intensification of production, propagation and storage processes of healthy plant material in vitro.
- disclosure of the natural potential of breeds through controlled (dynamic) led lighting;
- molecular genetic techniques of identification and differentiation of microorganisms (PCR, real-time PCR, electrophoresis, cloning, MLSA, AFLP, NGS);
- microbiological methods;
- cultivation test;
- bioinformatics methods;
- micropropagation of plants.
- Kublanovskaya A.A., Khapchaeva S.A., Zotov V.S., Zaytseva P.A., Lobakova E.S., Solovchenko A.E. The effect of the microalga Chlorella vulgaris IPPAS C-1 biomass application on yield, biological activity, and the microbiome of the soil during bean growing // Журнал Moscow University Biological Sciences Bulletin, издательство Allerton Press (New York, N.Y., United States), v. 74, № 4, pp. 227-234
- Khapchaeva S.A., Didovich S.V., Topunov A.F., et al. Specificity of the symbiotic interaction of bacteria of the genus Rhizobium leguminosarum bv. viciae with plants of the tribe Vicieae. Ecological genetics. 2018;16(4):51-60. doi: 10.17816/ecogen16451-60.
- Punina N.V., Zotov V.S., Parkhomenko A.L., Parkhomenko T.U., Topunov A.F. Genetic Diversity of Bacillus thuringiensis from Different Geo-Ecological Regions of Ukraine by Analyzing the 16S rRNA and gyrB Genes and by AP-PCR and saAFLP // Acta Naturae. 2013. V. 5, No. 1(16), pp. 90-100.
- Zotov V.S., Punina N.V., Khapchaeva S.A., Didovych S.V., Melnichuk T.N., Topunov A.F. A New Taxonomic Marker of Nodule Bacteria of the Rhizobium Genus and its Evolution // Russian Journal of Genetics: Applied Research. 2013, Vol. 3, No. 2, pp. 102–113.