|Anastasia M. Kamionskaya
Deputy Director for Science
Head of the Group of Plant Bioengineering
INB, room 412
+7 (499) 135-12-29 ext. 263
Plant biotechnology, agrobiotechnology, clonal plant micropropagation, molecular phytopathology, plant physiology, genetic transformation, plant’s genome editing, biotechnological plant biosafety, plant phytopathogens, phytopathogen genetic diversity, grapes, grape phytopathogens, prevalence of grape phytopathogens, viruses, bacteria, plant phytoplasm
The main activity of the Group is investigations of inheritance and manifestation of transferred genes in generations of transformed plants, researches of the prevalence and genetic diversity of plant pathogens in crops, the work to advance knowledge in the environmental safety of biotechnological products.
The scheme of selection process of obtaining heterosis hybrids of white cabbage with transgenic component was firstly developed and applied in the laboratory. Based on this scheme the points of transgenic technology application in traditional breeding process were defined, crossing and obtaining of the first generation T1 seeds were performed.
On the basis of Agrobacterium-mediated transformation method there were obtained and selected 3 transgenic potato lines (cultivars Elizaveta plus, Lugovskoy plus, Nevsky plus) containing a complete copy of the cry IIIa gene that determines resistance to the Colorado potato beetle (Leptinotarsa decemlineata), with a gene expression level of more than 10 ppm.
The 3-year biosafety field trials with the obtained lines in various agro-climatic zones of the Russian Federation (according to the UPOV standard) have shown that the GM lines retained, as a whole, all reproductive traits of the original potato varieties and effective control the Colorado potato beetles.
For the first time in Russia, in collaboration with VNNIIViV “Magarach” employees, 15 Crimean vineyards and 6 cultivation areas were examined. There were developed databases of the distribution of detected viruses and bacteria in Crimea. In addition, a collection of phytopathogenic viruses and bacteria that was found in the Crimea has been created. Test systems for the diagnosis of detected grape pathogens have been developed.
Specialized phytopathogenic bacteria P.patens were discovered and the symptoms of pathogenesis were studied at the phenotypic, cytological level.
Since 2004 the Group has prepared 9 PhD, over 15 graduate students in the specialties “Biotechnology”, and produced more than 40 scientific publications, and 12 intellectual property products.
- Zadorin A.S., Sukhacheva M.V., Kuznetsov B.B., Kamyonskaya A.M., Skryabin K.G. Identification of a Unique Transformation Event in Potato of Elizaveta Plus Line Resistant to Colorado Beetle. Biotechnology in Russia. № 3, P.45-52, 2008.
- Ya. B. Neskorodov, A. L. Rakitin, A. M. Kamionskaya, K. G. Skryabin. Developing phosphinothricin-resistant transgenic sunflower (Helianthus annuus L.) plants. Plant Cell, Tissue and Organ Culture. 2010 100:65–71.
- Ya.B. Neskorodov, А.М. Kamionskaya, K.G. Skryabin. Agrobacterium-mediated transformation of sunflower (Helianthus annuus L.) using direct shoot regeneration protocol. Sunflowers: cultivation, nutrition, and biodiesel uses. 2010. Editors: Victor C. Hughes. NOVA publishers. ISBN: 978-1-61209-325-3
- Genetically Transforming Russian Potato Cultivars for Resistance to Colorado Beetle Anastasia M. Kamionskaya, Boris B. Kuznetsov, Vladimir Y. Ismailov, Vladimir D. Nadikta and Konstantin G. Skryabin 2012
- Ignatov AN, Kyrova EI, Vinogradova SV, Kamionskaya AM, Schaad NW, Luster DG. 2015. Draft genome sequence of Xanthomonas arboricola strain 3004, a causal agent of bacterial disease on barley. Genome Announc 3(1):e01572-14. doi:10.1128/genomeA.01572-14
- Study of Structural and Rheological Properties of Starch Isolated from Genetically Modified Potato A. V. Kanarskii, Z. A. Kanarskaya, D. Sh. Yagofarov, L. A. Wasserman, V. G. Vasil’ev, K. G. Skryabin, and A. M. Kamionskaya Applied Biochemistry and Microbiology, 2011, Vol. 47, No. 9, pp. 827–832.
- Goloveshkina E.N., Shchennikova A.V., Kamionskaya A.M., Skryabin K.G., Shulga O.A. INFLUENCE OF ECTOPIC EXPRESSION OF ASTERACEAE MADS BOX GENES ON PLANT ONTOGENY IN TOBACCO // Plant Cell, Tissue and Organ Culture. 2012. Vol. 109(1). P. 61-71 doi 10.1007/s11240-011-0074-9
- Glinushkin A.P., Beloshapkina O.O., Vinogradova S.V., Nikolaev N.A. Monitoring of virus symptoms in winter wheat variety sample from the collection of all Russian institute of plant industry named after N.I. Vavilov // Вестник Орловского государственного аграрного университета. 2013. Т. 41. №2. С. 11-16
- Sultanov R.I., Arapidi G.P., Vinogradova S.V., Govorun V.M., Luster D.G., Ignatov A.N. Comprehensive analysis of draft genomes of two closely related pseudomonas syringae phylogroup 2b strains infecting mono- and dicotyledon host plants // BMC Genomics. Vol. 17(Suppl 14):1010. P.307-318 doi 10.1186/s12864-016-3358-y
- Aleksandr Ignatov, Maya V Khodykina, Svetlana V Vinogradova, Vera A Polityko, Konstantin P. Kornev, E. S. Mazurin. First Report of Agrobacterium vitis Causing Crown Galls of Wine Grape in Russia // Plant Disease. 2016. Vol. 100 (4) P. 853-853. doi 10.1094/PDIS-09-15-1101-PDN
- Ignatov A.N., Khodykina M.V., Vinogradova S.V., Polityko V., Plyushikov V., Kornev K. First Report of Rhizogenic Strains of Agrobacterium radiobacter Biovar 1 Causing Root Mat of Cucumber and Tomato in Russia // Plant Disease. 2016. Vol. 100(7). P. 1493-1493. doi 10.1094/PDIS-11-15-1382-PDN
- U.D. Dmitrenko, E.V. Porotikova, S.M. Gorislavets, V.I. Risovannaya, Y.A. Volkov, E.P. Stranishevskaya, A.M. Kamionskaya, S.V Vinogradova. First Report of Grapevine Rupestris stem pitting associated virus in Russia // Plant Disease. 2016. Vol. 100(12). P. 2542-2542. doi 10.1094/PDIS-06-16-0805-PDN
- Elena Porotikova, Uliana Dmitrenko, Vitalii Volodin, Yakov Volkov, Svetlana Gorislavets, Elena Stranishevskaya, Valentina Risovannaya, Anastasia Kamionskaya, Svetlana Vinogradova. First Report of Grapevine virus A in Russian Grapevines // 2016. Vol. 100(12). P. 2541-2541. doi 10.1094/PDIS-06-16-0804-PDN
- E.V. Porotikova, U. D. Dmitrenko, E.E. Atapina, Y.A. Volkov, V.I. Risovannaya, E.P. Stranishevskaya, S.M. Gorislavets, A.M. Kamionskaya, S.V Vinogradova. First Report of the Bacterial Leaf Spot Caused by Pseudomonas syringae on Grapevine (Vitis vinifera) in Russia // Plant Disease. 2017. Vol. 101(2) P. 380-380. doi 10.1094/PDIS-07-16-1040-PDN
- Sukhikh N, Malyarovskaya V, Kamionskaya A, Samarina L, Vinogradova S. Genetic Variation in Hydrangea macrophylla (Thunb.) SER. in Russia Based on Simple Sequence Repeat Markers // Bangladesh Journal of Botany. 2018. Vol. 47(4) p. 937-943
- Porotikova E., Dmitrenko U., Yurchenko E, Vinogradova S. First Report of Grapevine leafroll-associated virus 2 in Russian Grapevines (Vitis vinifera) // Plant Disease. 2019. Vol. 103(1). P. 164-164 10.1094/PDIS-05-18-0749-PDN
- Yakovleva I.V., Zhuravleva E.V., Kamionskaya A.M. Genetic technologies as the base of better crop’ productivity in Russia. FEBS OpenBio 9 (Suppl.1), P. 280-281. https://doi.org/10.1002/2211-5463.12675
- Porotikova E., Yurchenko E, Vinogradova S. First Report of ‘Candidatus Phytoplasma solani’ Associated with Bois Noir on Grapevine (Vitis vinifera) in Krasnodar Region of Russia.// 2020. Vol. 4(1). P. 277-277 doi 10.1094/PDIS-03-19-0508-PDN