|Tatyana V. Fedorova
Head of Laboratory
INBI, build.1, room 258
+7 (495) 952-87-99
- Study of the organization of multigenic families of laccase and peroxidases in basidiomycetes – pathogens of wood white-rot
- Study of the patterns of enzymes expression and production by wood-breaking basidiomycetes
- Study of physiological and biochemical features of basidiomycetes – pathogens of wood white-rot
- Investigations of the structure, physicochemical, biochemical and catalytic properties of lignolytic and cellulolytic enzymes
- Genome study of the of the basidiomycete Trametes hirsuta
- Proteomе and the secret of basidiomycetes
- Investigation of the relations between the structure of biologically active peptides and their biological properties
- Research of functional food ingredients and functional food products
- Development of technologies for bioconversion animal products waste
- Investigation of the interaction of humic substances and basidiomycetes
The development of methods and approaches for the study of amino acid-peptide compositions has been carried out with the other laboratories of the Centre: peptide composition, safety, organoleptic properties, functional characteristics, including bifidogenic, antimicrobial, antioxidant activities in the framework of the international project 7 of the European Union’s PROSPARE Program No. 212696 ( “PROgress in Saving Proteins And Recovering Energy”).
The developed analytical platform for in vitro and in vivo testing protein-peptide hydrolyzates and biologically active peptides has been successfully implemented to study various food products, functional ingredients and functional food products, primarily to assess their functionality
The laboratory is working on the structural and functional analysis of biologically active peptides of plant and animal origin. Structural descriptors were established for tyrosine-containing antioxidant peptides. Based on the established descriptors among more than 100 peptides identified in animal peptide hydrolysates, 16 new antioxidant peptides were selected. Verification of biological activity of biopeptides is carried out on test models in vitro and in vivo.
The laboratory works on the development of the methods for the preparation of hydrolyzed protein-peptide compositions and functional products based on it (for example, technologies of bioremediation of soil contaminated with pesticides and processing of wastes from pulp and paper mills. For the most part of the developments, domestic patents have been obtained (more than 10).
- Altınelataman C., Koroleva O., Fedorova T., Torkova A., Lisitskaya K., Tsentalovich M., Kononikhin A., Popov I., Vasina D., Kovalyov L., Çelik U. An in vitro and in silico study on the antioxidant and cell culture-based study on the chemoprotective activities of fish muscle protein hydrolysates obtained from European seabass and gilthead seabream. Food Chemistry (2019) V. 271, P. 724–732. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.foodchem.2018.08.004
- Glazunova O.A., Shakhova N.V., Psurtseva N.V., Moiseenko K.V., Kleimenov S.Y., Fedorova T.V. White-rot basidiomycetes Junghuhnia nitida and Steccherinum bourdotii: Oxidative potential and laccase properties in comparison with Trametes hirsuta and Coriolopsis caperata. PLoS ONE (2018), 13(6): e0197667. https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0197667
- Moiseenko K.V., Vasina D.V., Farukshina K.T., Savinova O.S., Glazunova O.A., Fedorova T.V., Tyazhelova T.V. Orchestration of the expression of the laccase multigene family in white-rot basidiomycete Trametes hirsuta 072: Evidences of transcription level subfunctionalization. Fungal Biology (2018) V. 122, P. 353-362; https://doi.org/10.1016/j.funbio.2018.02.006
- Glazunova O.A., Polyakov K.M., Moiseenko K.V., Kurzeev S.A., Fedorova T.V. Structure-function study of two new middle-redox potential laccases from basidiomycetes Antrodiella faginea and Steccherinum murashkinskyi. International Journal of Biological Macromolecules (2018), V. 118, P. 406–418; https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijbiomac.2018.06.038
- Glazunova O.A., Trushkin N.A., Moiseenko K.V., Filimonov I.S., Fedorova T.V. Catalytic Efficiency of Basidiomycete Laccases: Redox Potential versus Substrate-Binding Pocket Structure. Catalysts (2018), 8, 152; doi:10.3390/catal8040152 www.mdpi
- Torkova A.A., Lisitskaya K.V., Filimonov I.S., Glazunova O.A., Kachalova G.S., Golubev V.N., Fedorova T.V. Physicochemical and functional properties of Cucurbita maxima pumpkin pectin and commercial citrus and apple pectins: A comparative evaluation. PLoS ONE (2018), 13(9): e0204261. https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0204261
- Fedorovaa T.V., Vasina D.V., Begunova A.V., Rozhkova I.V., Raskoshnaya T.A., Gabrielyan N.I. Antagonistic activity of lactic acid bacteria Lactobacillus spp. against clinical isolates of Klebsiella pneumoniae. Applied Biochemistry and Microbiology (2018), Vol. 54, No. 3, pp. 277–287. DOI: 10.1134/S0003683818030043
- Polyakov K.M., Gavryushov S., Ivanova S., Fedorova T.V., Glazunova O.A., Popov A.N., Koroleva O.V. Structural study of the X-ray-induced enzymatic reduction of molecular oxygen to water by Steccherinum murashkinskyi laccase: Insights into the reaction mechanism. Acta Crystallographica Section D: Structural Biology (2017), 73(5), P. 388-401.
- Vasina D.V., Moiseenko K.V., Fedorova T.V., Tyazhelova T.V. Lignin-degrading peroxidases in white-rot fungus Trametes hirsuta 072. Absolute expression quantification of full multigene family. PLoS ONE (2017), 12(3): e0173813.
- Olga S. Savinova, Konstantin V. Moiseenko, Ekaterina A. Vavilova, Tatiana V. Tyazhelova, Daria V. Vasina. Properties of two laccases from the Trametes hirsuta 072 multigene family: Twins with different faces. Biochimie (2017), V. 142, pp. 183–190. DOI: 10.1016/j.biochi.2017.09.013 https://doi.org/10.1016/j.biochi.2017.09.013
- Torkova A.A., Ryazantseva K.A., Agarkova E.Yu., Kruchinin A.G., Tsentalovich M.Yu., Fedorova T.V. Rational design of enzyme compositions for the production of functional hydrolysates of cow milk whey proteins. Applied Biochemistry and Microbiology, 2017, Vol. 53, No. 6, pp. 669–679. DOI: 10.1134/S0003683817060138
- Moiseenko K.V., Maloshenok L.G., Vasina D.V., Bruskin S.A., Tyazhelova T.V., Koroleva O.V. Laccase multigene families in Agaricomycetes. Journal of Basic Microbiology. 2016, V.56(12), P.1392-1397. DOI: 10.1002/jobm.201600224
- Vasina D.V., Pavlov A.R., Koroleva O.V. Extracellular proteins of Trametes hirsuta st. 072 induced by copper ions and a lignocellulose substrate. BMC Microbiology. 2016, v.16, №1, p.106. DOI 10.1186/s12866-016-0729-0, https://doi.org/10.1186/s12866-016-0729-0
- Pavlov A.R., Tyazhelova T.V., Moiseenko K.V., Vasina D.V., Mosunova O.V., Fedorova T.V., Maloshenok L.G., Landesman E.O., Bruskin S.A., Psurtseva N.V., Slesarev A.I., Kozyavkin S.A., Koroleva O.V. Draft genome sequence of the fungus Trametes hirsuta 072. Genome Announcements. Volume 3, Issue 6, 2015, e0128715. doi:10.1128/genomeA.01287-15.
- Vasina D.V., Mustafaev O.N., Moiseenko K.V., Sadovskaya N.S., Glazunova O.A., Tyurin А.А., Fedorova T.V., Pavlov A.R., Tyazhelova T.V., Goldenkova-Pavlova I.V., Koroleva O.V. The Trametes hirsuta 072 laccase multigene family: Genes identification and transcriptional analysis under copper ions induction. Biochimie (2015) 116, 154-164
- Glazunova O.A., Polyakov K.M., Fedorova T.V., Dorovatovsky P.V., Koroleva O.V. Elucidation of the crystal structure of Coriolopsis caperata laccase: restoration of the structure and activity of the native enzyme from the T2-depletedform by copper ions. Acta Cryst. (2015) D71, 854-861; DOI: 10.1107/S1399004715001595