|Ivan I. Vorobev
Dr Sci. (Biology)
Head of Laboratory
INB, room 512
+7 (495) 308-99-96
- Production of highly effective producers of biologically active substances of protein nature
- Development of methods for purification of target proteins
- Obtaining modified preparations of prolonged-action proteins
- Highly efficient producers of clotting factors VIII and IX for the treatment of hemophilia.
- Product of human follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH), widely used in medicine for infertility and in case of assisted reproductive technologies application, which is significantly superior to the known analogues in terms of productivity
- Producer line development of the alteplase (tissue activator of human plasminogen), which has fibrinolytic activity
- It is known that such modifications as pegylation and sialylation can increase protein lifetime in the blood. Therefore, the laboratory developed sialized insulin obtaining method, which allows to significantly increase the periods between injections of the preparation, improving life quality of patients.
- Orlova NA, Kovnir SV, Khodak YA, Polzikov MA, Nikitina VA, Skryabin KG, Vorobiev II. High-level expression of biologically active human follicle stimulating hormone in the chinese hamster ovary cell line by a pair of tricistronic and monocistronic vectors. PLoS ONE, 14(7):e0219434, 2019. DOI: 10.1371/journal.pone.0219434
- Kovnir SV, Orlova NA, Shakhparonov MI, Skryabin KG, Gabibov AG, Vorobiev II. A Highly Productive CHO Cell Line Secreting Human Blood Clotting Factor IX. Acta Naturae. 2018 Jan-Mar;10(1):51-65.
- Kovnir SV, Orlova NA, Khodak YА, Kondrashova MP, Gabibov AG, Skryabin KG, Vorobiev AI, Vorobiev II. Approaches to Controlled Co-Amplification of Genes for Production of Biopharmaceuticals: Study of the Insertion and Amplification Dynamics of Genetic Cassettes in the Genome of Chinese Hamster Ovary Cells during Co-Expression of Compatible Pair of Plasmids. Bull Exp Biol Med. 2017 Jun;163(2):245-249. doi: 10.1007/s10517-017-3776-0. Epub 2017 Jul 18.
- Orlova NA, Kovnir SV, Gabibov AG, Vorobiev II. Stable high-level expression of factor VIII in Chinese hamster ovary cells in improved elongation factor-1 alpha-based system. BMC Biotechnol. 2017 Mar 24;17(1):33. doi: 10.1186/s12896-017-0353-6.
- Mokrushina YA, Pipiya SO, Stepanova AV, Shamborant OG, Knorre VD, Smirnov IV, Gabibov AG, Vorobiev II. [Peculiarities of the Mechanism of Interactions of Catalytic Antibodies with Organophosphorus Substrates]. Mol Biol (Mosk). 2017 Nov-Dec;51(6):958-968. doi: 10.7868/S0026898417060088.
- Smirnov IV, Vorobiev II, Belogurov AA, Genkin DD, Deyev SM, Gabibov AG. Chemical Polysialylation of Recombinant Human Proteins. // Methods Mol Biol. 2015;1321:389-404.
- Kolyadko VN, Lushchekina SV, Vuimo TA, Surov SS, Ovsepyan RA, Korneeva VA, Vorobiev II, Orlova NA, Minakhin L, Kuznedelov K, Severinov KV, Ataullakhanov FI, Panteleev MA. New Infestin-4 Mutants with Increased Selectivity against Factor XIIa. PLoS One. 2015 Dec 15;10(12):e0144940. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0144940. eCollection 2015.
- Orlova NA, Kovnir SV, Vorobiev II, Gabibov AG, Vorobiev AI. Blood Clotting Factor VIII: From Evolution to Therapy. Acta Naturae. 2013 Apr;5(2):19-39.
- Orlova NA, Kovnir SV, Hodak JA, Vorobiev II, Gabibov AG, Skryabin KG. Improved elongation factor-1 alpha-based vectors for stable high-level expression of heterologous proteins in Chinese hamster ovary cells. BMC Biotechnol. 2014 Jun 14;14:56. doi: 10.1186/1472-6750-14-56.